Thursday, December 28, 2023

Review: Poppy Harmon and the Pillow Talk Killer

Poppy Harmon and the Pillow Talk Killer Poppy Harmon and the Pillow Talk Killer by Lee Hollis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is the third book of the Desert Flowers Mystery series. This series keep getting better and better. In this book, Poppy and Matt go undercover on a film set to find the stalker of Danika Delgado, who is a rising starlet and social media influencer. When Danika is found dead in her trailer smothered, Poppy fears that the Pillow Talk Killer is back and killing again. I thought this story was great. It was funny, and I really liked the characters. I thought Poppy, Violet, and Iris were great characters. They were funny, and their friendship is so great to read. I also thought Matt was a great character as well. He might be an actor, but his personality was great as well. I thought the ending was great. I cannot wait to read book 4 - Poppy Harmon and the Backstabbing Bachelor. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment