Thursday, December 28, 2023

Review: Poppy Harmon and the Hung Jury

Poppy Harmon and the Hung Jury Poppy Harmon and the Hung Jury by Lee Hollis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is the second book of the Desert Flowers Mystery series. In this book, Poppy is part of the jury for a personal injury trial. Then, one of the jurors was killed. Then, Poppy and the team are hired to find a missing daughter. I thought this story was great. This book was better in my opinion than book 1. It was very interesting to have more than one mystery to solve. It was funny, and I really liked the characters. I thought Poppy, Violet, and Iris were great characters. They were funny, and their friendship is so great to read. I also thought Matt was a great character as well. He might be an actor, but his personality was great as well. I thought the ending was great. I cannot wait to read book 3 - Poppy Harmon and the Pillow Talk Killer. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment