Friday, January 26, 2024

Review: Dean's List: A Forbidden Professor Student Romance

Dean's List: A Forbidden Professor Student Romance Dean's List: A Forbidden Professor Student Romance by Carmen Bishop
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is the fourth and final book of the Dorsey Brothers series. In this book, there is a forbidden student-teacher relationship between Dean Dorsey and Kate Bennett. This was a delightful read. We meet Dean Dorsey, the youngest Dorsey brother and a tenured history professor at the college that Kate Bennett attends. Kate Bennett is a single mother and a student. I thought their relationship was beautifully written. Dean and Kate were great characters. Also, I love Kate's son, Henry. He is adorable and funny. He is my favourite character. It was nice to see the brothers again and have fun. I thought the suspense and the ex-boyfriend storyline was intriguing. The ending was sweet. I am glad that they got their happily ever after. I am looking forward to reading more books of Carmen Bishop. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment