Thursday, January 25, 2024

Review: Sparkle Witch

Sparkle Witch Sparkle Witch by Helen Harper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amazing Read

This was an incredible read. Thank you Sharon J for recommending this book to me. This is the novella in The Lazy Girl’s Guide To Magic trilogy. I loved every minute of it. I thought this book was a sweet companion to add to the series. In this novella, it is Christmas time. Brutus is up to his usual tricks and Ivy has to find an artefact that was taken from the Order. I love Ivy. She is my type of heroine. She is snarky and badass. I also loved that we got to see to more Rafael Winters. I thought their chemistry in this book. I loved Brutus in this one again with his “Food” and other words. He is a funny familiar. The ending was amazing. I really hope that there can be more added to this series because I want more adventures of Ivy and Rafe. I think it would be great to see more of their journey. I feel sad to say goodbye to these characters. I will miss them dearly. Ivy and Rafe forever! Overall, an amazing read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment