Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Review: Midnight Mated

Midnight Mated Midnight Mated by Savannah Lee
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay Read

I received an advance review copy for free from BookSirens, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Thank you Savannah Lee for the opportunity to read your book. This was an alright read. This is the first book of the Clover Pack series. In this book, we meet Rowan, a woman who gets run off the road and bitten by a wolf. She finds a pack of shifters and finds out that she is a shifter as well. I thought the premise of the story was interesting, so I decided to read it. The story started off strong, but it slowly started to lose my interest as I kept on reading. I thought the characters were okay. Rowan was an interesting character, but I did not think she was the best heroine that I have met. She was not as relatable as I thought she would be. Also, I thought the other characters in the book were okay as well. I did not dislike them or love them. The ending was good. I hope to continue with book 2 - Midnight Magic. Also, I do think Savannah Lee has potential so I will look out for future releases of hers. Overall, an okay read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment