Thursday, March 7, 2024

Review: The Key to Love

The Key to Love The Key to Love by Betsy St. Amant
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay Read

Actual Rating: 2.5

This was an alright read. This is my first Betsy St. Amant book. In this book, we meet Bri Duval, a baker in Story, Kansas, who becomes viral after a video posted of her locked wall she created gets her a feature in Trek Magazine. Then she meet Gerard. The story was not as engaging as I thought it would be. I think it is because I did not connect with Bri. As the main character, I found her character to be rude and arrogant towards Gerard and I wondered why. I thought she should have been more understanding and compassionate. Gerard was a better character. I thought he was sweet and sarcastic at the same time. I liked him more than Bri. The ending was good. Overall, an okay read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment