Saturday, February 3, 2024

Review: Murder in an Irish Village

Murder in an Irish Village Murder in an Irish Village by Carlene O'Connor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is the first book of An Irish Village Mystery series. This cozy mystery series takes place in the village of Kilbane, County Cork, Ireland. In this book, Siobhan O'Sullivan and her siblings are left in charge of the family bistro after their parents died in a drunk driving accident. One day while they were opening the bistro, they found a man seated at one of the tables with a pair of barber scissors in his chest. The family are suspects in the murder and their bistro is in danger of being shunned. Siobhan must find the murderer and save her family's bistro. I thought the story was great. I enjoyed the mystery. I thought the story was fast-paced and engaging. I enjoyed the O'Sullivan family. My favourite is Siobhan O'Sullivan because she is feisty and relatable. I loved the family dynamic and how they were there for each other. I cannot wait to read book two. Murder at an Irish Wedding, here I come. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment