Monday, April 22, 2024

Review: Street Fighter Origins: Sagat

Street Fighter Origins: Sagat Street Fighter Origins: Sagat by Chris Sarracini
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

I received an advance review copy for free from Netgalley, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Thank you Chris Sarracini for the opportunity to read your book. This was an enjoyable read. This is a manga story about Sagat. He is one of the characters in the popular Street Fighter videos games. I really liked seeing his origin story. I was interesting to learn about Sagat’s past and everything that happened to him to make him the video game character he is. Also, I thought the illustrations in this manga were great. The pictures illustrated the story perfectly. I just find it really cool that a video game character such as Sagat can be told in a manga format. I hope to read other characters origin stories. I cannot wait to read more from this author. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment