Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Review: Veils and Vengeance

Veils and Vengeance Veils and Vengeance by Rachelle J. Christensen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is the second book of the Wedding Planner Mysteries series. In this book, Adrielle Pyper, a wedding planner in the town of Sun Valley, Idaho, is in Hawaii planning a destination wedding. While in Hawaii, she discovers the body of a young woman while snorkeling and is traumatized. I thought the story was great. It was a great edition to my cozy mystery collection. I thought Adrielle was a great character. She was really interesting and relatable. I hope that I can see her character grows even more in the other books in the series. I thought the mystery was great. It kept the story more interesting. I thought the fact that I didn’t know who did it until nearing the last few chapters added to the mystery. I kept trying to figure it out, but then another twist came. I cannot wait to read book 3. Proposals and Poisons, here I come! Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment