Monday, April 1, 2024

Review: Wicked Knight

Wicked Knight Wicked Knight by Diana A. Hicks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is a part of The Society series, but features a duet with each couple. This is book 1 of the Wicked Knight Duet. In the Wicked Knight Duet, we get to see the story about Luca Gallo and Donata Salvatore. It is a student-professor relationship with a mafia twist. I thought this was a great student-teacher relationship book because of the suspense and storyline. I did like that there was bit of mystery and suspense to the book. Donata is known for her cleverness and plans. However, she was a bit naive in this book because of her obsession with Luca. I did find her character realistic and authentic. I do find her character strong, witty, but she can be naive as well. I thought Luca was a great character. He is possessive, jealous and sexy. Their romance was great. The suspense was made this book 4 stars for me because it kept me on the edge of my seat. I just wished that it didn’t end in a cliffhanger because now I am wanting to read book 2 to see what happens next. Also, I can’t wait to read the other duets within the Society series. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment